...the entire month of June. POOF! Just like that. A thick foggy haze, my brain can hardly remember the details of the past few weeks. Sick babies, 2 wrecked cars (SOOO sorry Mom & *Henry*, really I am!! *sigh*), an emergency room visit to get a little gash in our sweet Liv's head super-glued back together (who knew that super-glue was so useful?!!). GADS, just a few of the downer adventures that I hope to forget. But no complaining for me, MANY wonderful things have happened too!
- A new "job" that is loads of fun!
- Custom apron orders for some favorite customers.
- The new house is even CLOSER to being finished.
- Liv passed her level 1 swimming lessons. So brave! ;)
- Mr Gray-dude is FINALLY talking. So proud of this little guy.
- I discovered that Pepperidge farm makes a WHOLE GRAIN goldfish cracker variety. YUM!!
- Many trips to Sonic for cream slushes. Double YUM!!
- Great feedback on the first batch of apron kits.
- Fun new business ideas....
I could go on and on. All in all, it was a really good month. I just pray July slows down a bit. But since I left so unexpectedly, and haven't had a chance to update the shop just yet, it's only fitting that we do a giveaway. Don't ya think?!!
I'll have the next apron/kit up in the shop on July 4th. Before I put it up, I'd love to have a random drawing for one of my blogging friends to win either a free apron kit, or the sample apron that I use for my pictures--it'll be the winner's choice, of course. But there's a bit of a catch. :) In order to enter, I'm asking for a big favor. After receiving many emails from the last apron kit recipients asking when they could get the next one, and a dear customer giving me a little pep talk (Thank you Marion!!!), I'm thinking about starting an OliveJuice & Company Apron Kit CLUB. It would be by subscription, and members would receive a new original apron kit project every month or so. What I'm asking of YOU, is any advice you might have regarding this kit club idea. Is this something you'd be interested in? How often would you like new kits? Only womens aprons, or child sized options too? Is the idea just totally loony?!!! (Be honest, I can take it!! OK, be a little nice about it though. LOL) I'd love any opinions you have. :)
Special thanks to Shabby Miss Jenn for use of her digi goodies. Find them here.